We make and share wonderful vegan food.
Vegan’s Guide to Long Island, NY
- 1/2 tofu dill, 1/2 unchicken tempeh in a collard green wrap – Related posts: Chickpea Salad in a Collard Green Wrap Collard Green n Chickpea Salad Wrap Raw Cashew Cheese on Sprouted Quinoa Pasta (thanks The Squeeze) in a Collard Green Wrap Chickpea salad with avocado, tomato, onion and broccoli sprouts on … Continue reading
- Zucchini Boats, carrots and craisins aboard! – Related posts: Zucchini Love Boats Best way to eat zucchini. 🏻 raw pesto over zucchini noodles
- Pad Thai is very easy to veganize- make sure no fish sauce, no egg, and no meat, just tofu and veggies 🏻 ordered here with chow fun noodles for a different spin! – Related posts: Is anyone else as obsessed with vegan friendly Thai food as we are?This is a #masaman #curry with extra #veggies of course. And a side of garlic rice noodles! tofu & veggie spring rolls with a thai chili … Continue reading
- Veggie Dumplinging 🏻 – Related posts: Veggie Taco Salad #vegan veggie tostada GF Pasta in Veggie Sauce Veggie Tofu Cream Cheese on a WW Bagel
- MMJ Industry Gets Legal Online Payments – While meeting with some friends in California I found out about the challenges that dispensaries have in taking payments for marijuana. Something that seems almost impossible is legally accepting online payments. This is where MMJ Ecommerce comes in. The issue … Continue reading