We make and share wonderful vegan food.
Vegan’s Guide to Long Island, NY
- 10/10 would recommend to a friend. – Related posts: @gardein mini crispy crabless cakes. 10/10 would recommend to a friend. 🏻 Gardein's Fishless Filets on top of toasted soft corn tortillas with arugula, cabbage coleslaw, and sriracha 😛🌯 Vegan Deviled “Eggs” Italian Field Roast with Garlic Lemon … Continue reading
- 1/2 tofu dill, 1/2 unchicken tempeh in a collard green wrap – Related posts: Chickpea Salad in a Collard Green Wrap Collard Green n Chickpea Salad Wrap Raw Cashew Cheese on Sprouted Quinoa Pasta (thanks The Squeeze) in a Collard Green Wrap Chickpea salad with avocado, tomato, onion and broccoli sprouts on … Continue reading
- Zucchini Boats, carrots and craisins aboard! – Related posts: Zucchini Love Boats Best way to eat zucchini. 🏻 raw pesto over zucchini noodles
- Pad Thai is very easy to veganize- make sure no fish sauce, no egg, and no meat, just tofu and veggies 🏻 ordered here with chow fun noodles for a different spin! – Related posts: Is anyone else as obsessed with vegan friendly Thai food as we are?This is a #masaman #curry with extra #veggies of course. And a side of garlic rice noodles! tofu & veggie spring rolls with a thai chili … Continue reading
- Veggie Dumplinging 🏻 – Related posts: Veggie Taco Salad #vegan veggie tostada GF Pasta in Veggie Sauce Veggie Tofu Cream Cheese on a WW Bagel