1) Sauté onion & garlic on stove.
2) Add your spices to pan to toast. I used an amazing green curry spice mix. I recommend getting a few curry spice blends as it makes Indian cooking so simple! Otherwise, add generous amounts of ground coriander, turmeric, cumin, paprika, cayenne, cinnamon, and whatever else pleases your palate.
3) Add the kale, sliced beets, and chick peas. Feel free to improvise here.
4) Pour in coconut milk until it reaches your desired consistency. I used half a cup for my one serving. Simmer for a few minutes before serving.
5) Enjoy (with sriracha, duh)!