This is the perfect salad for a beautiful summer day. And you probably already have most, if not all, of the ingredients around your kitchen. You can eat it alone, on chips, or in a leaf wrap!
Black Beans (1 can)
Corn (1 can)
Celery (2-3 Stalks)
Red Pepper (3/4 diced)
Onion (1/3 diced)
Tomato (1/2 diced)
Avocado (1 whole sliced)
Yellow Mustard (1-2 squeezes)
Apple Cider Vinegar (splash)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 tbsp)
Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (splash)
Lemon Juice (splash)
Cilantro (around 3 fresh sprigs or dash of dried)
Himalayan Pink Salt
1. Rinse & drain the black beans & corn. Put in a big bowl.
2. Dice up the celery, red pepper, onion, and tomato and add to bowl.
3. Mix remaining indredients in a small bowl or cup.
4. Add dressing to the beans & veggies.
5. Slice avodaco and add to bowl. I waited to add the avodaco last so it didn’t get too smushy and end up more like a guacomole.
Vegans and non-vegans alike will be sure to devour this refreshing salad!