This quesadaiya took about 20 minutes and about 6 smiles to make. Feeds 3.
Chickpeas (1 can)
Red Onion (1/4th large)
Celery (2-3 stalks)
Apple Cider Vinegar (small splash)
Liquid Smoke (dash)
Daiya Cheddar Cheese
Brown Rice Wrap
Dill ( a lot!)
Old Bay Seasoning
- Chop your red onion and celery.
- Wash your chickpeas from their gassy goo.
- Combine the Chickpeas, Red onion, Celery, Tamari, ACV, mustard, nutritional yeast, Liquid smoke, Cayenne, Dill, Tumeric, Black Pepper, and Old Bay into a bowl, and mix until it’s all even and pretty.
- Warm your pan and put some coconut oil in it.
- Lay down your wrap and get it a warm.
- Flip it over and put your daiya down on both sides of the wrap (left and right not top and bottom) to melt it.
- 30 seconds later, throw some arugula and your chickpea mix onto the right side of the wrap.
- Slice some avocado and put as much as you want in.
- Fold the wrap over the mix.
If you like it spicy, put some cayenne on the top of your wrap, and flip it over to cook for 20 seconds. Be wary of the vapors, they can be a little harsh on your nose.
Take it off, plate it, and be so damn happy/satisfied.