Here’s a quick, easy & yummy recipe for kale chips.
Kale (1/2 batch – we used curly, but any variety works perfectly)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 tbsp)
Himalayan Pink Salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash kale and remove leaves from stem.
3. Massage kale with extra virgin olive oil.
4. Add himalayan pink salt, garlic powder, onion powder and nutritional yeast.
5. Add more nutritional yeast! Yes, more! You can never have enough!
6. Lay kale out in one layer on a baking tray and put in oven.
Check on them after about 8-10 minutes. You may need to flip and toss them around a bit to be sure that they cook evenly. Once they’re nice and crispy, it’s time to enjoy!