Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer
Bread Crumbs (I used Gluten Free bread crumbs)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut eggplant into slices about 1/4-1/2 inches thick.
3. In a small bowl, mix egg replacer with water according to ratio on package.
4. Dip eggplant into egg replacer, then bread crumbs, and place in one even layer on baking tray.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping them after 8-9 mins, and keep checking until they are golden and crispy.
6. Using a small, square baking dish, layer the eggplant, marinara sauce and daiya 2-3 times around until you use all the eggplant.
7. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the daiya is completely melted.